Our Lodge three story mountain side lodge is located approximately 1 mile from our check-in office. The rooms are similar to hotel rooms but with the feel of a log cabin. They have wooden wall interiors and a back porch with rocking chairs or wooden benches, plus some rooms even have wood-burning fireplaces. The Lodge is situated on top of Pine Mountain overlooking the valley (room views vary). All room entries are from the outside via the covered porches. The rooms sleep between 2 and 4 guests depending on the room type and they are situated on 3 different levels.
Lodge Room Amenities
Each room has a private full bathroom, small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker with complimentary coffee, cable TV, rocking chairs or benches on the back porch, complimentary WIFI (additionally, there is complimentary WIFI available in our lobby/check-in office), and there are 2 shared charcoal grills behind the Lodge on the ground level. Specific room types are listed below (total of 17 Lodge rooms):
- 1 Queen or 1 King bed with Jacuzzi tub – 9 rooms of this type
- 2 Queen beds with wood-burning fireplace (seasonal use only) – 1 room of this type
- 1 Queen bed with Jacuzzi tub & wood-burning fireplace (seasonal use only) – 2 rooms of this type
- 1 King bed – 1 room of this type
- 1 Queen & 1 Twin bed – 4 rooms of this type