Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question or need more information about Mountain Top Inn and Resort? We’ve put together the most frequently asked questions. Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us directly for more information.
The Mountain Top Inn and Resort is centrally located between the towns of Pine Mountain and Warm Springs. Just a quick 20 min drive to each location!
Mountain Top Inn and Resort is conveniently only a 20 minute drive or 8.9 miles away from Callaway Gardens.
Policies and FAQ's
Read through our Policies and FAQs for common questions about your stay. Feel free to contact us directly if you still have questions about your upcoming stay or bookings with Mountain Top Inn.
Front Desk Hours
- Sunday through Thursday 8:00am-6:00pm
- Friday and Saturday 8:00am-8:00pm
Events Department Hours
- Thursday through Sunday 9:00am-4:00pm
- Venue tours by appointment only.
- Tours can be booked by calling the office during normal business hours.
- For information, call 706-663-4719
The main office and the Mountain Top Inn Rooms are located at 177 Royal Lodge Drive, Warm Springs, Ga 31830
The Mountain Top Lodge is located at 7288 Georgia Highway 190 Warm Springs, GA 31830.
We are located between the towns of Pine Mountain and Warm Springs, GA surrounded by Roosevelt State Park. For directions to our Resort, click here.
– You must be at least 18 years of age or older with a valid credit card to rent one of our guest or lodge rooms.
– You must be 21 years of age or older with a valid credit card to rent our private log cabins.
– All units are non-smoking.
– All reservations require a 50% deposit at the time of booking.
Cabins: We have a two-night minimum stay. A three-night stay is required on national holidays (Memorial Day, Labor Day, etc.), including the week the holidays fall on. For Lodge and Inn Rooms: A minimum 2-night stay on Inn and Lodge is required on National Holidays (Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, etc.), including the week the holidays fall on. Peak season may also require a two-to-three-night minimum stay. The length of stay subject to change. Please call our front desk 706-663-4719 or 1-800-533-6376 if you have any questions about length of stay requirements for your desired dates.
You can book directly online at www.mountaintopinnga.com or if you have specific questions, simply give us a call at 706-663-4719 and we’ll be happy to help reserve the perfect unit for you and always beat any online rate when you book direct.
We require a payment of 50% of your total stay when you book.
Rates are subject to change without notice, until reservation is confirmed.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
The credit card that was used to make the reservation must be presented at check-in along with a photo ID.
– The remaining balance and any security deposits will be charged to the card on file the day of check-in. A $500 security deposit is due for private cabins and a $100 security deposit is due for Lodge or Inn rooms (starting September 1st 2022). This is an authorization hold for damages that may occur during the stay. If upon departure and inspection by Mountain Top Inn, no damage or excessive cleaning is found, the hold will be released.
– Check-out time is no later than 10:00 am. Late check-out past 10am may be subject to additional charges. Late check-out is available for an additional fee, **subject to availability**. Please contact the front desk in advance of your check-out, to make arrangements for a later check-out.
– You do not have to clean the unit prior to checking out, but we will provide you with a list of checkout instructions upon arrival that we ask you to follow to ensure the unit is left in a safe condition.
Please let the front desk know by 5pm, 48 hours prior to check-in if you will be a late arrival (after 6 pm EST) by calling 706-663-4719.
The front desk staff will ask you to complete the Guest Agreement. Once the agreement has completed, we will leave out an envelope with your last name, keys, and directions to your unit in our late arrival box located to the right of the Check-In Office door.
**IF GUEST AGREEMENT IS NOT COMPLETED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF CHECK-IN and you are a late arrival any and all remaining balances will be charged to the credit card on file and KEYS WILL NOT BE LEFT OUT. Additional charges may apply if management is called after hours due to failure to complete the online check in**
If at any time during your stay, you have locked yourself out of your unit and need assistance, we will gladly help you regain access with proper identification. During normal business hours,
please call 706-663-4719
Mountain Top Inn and Resort after hours number is posted at the office door for emergencies only.
**Additional charges may apply if management is called after hours due to failure to complete the online check in**
We provide you with all linens (for the maximum number of guests your unit accommodates).
For linen exchange, please contact the office during normal business hours.
If you are staying in a log cabin please remember to bring items such as soap, toilet paper, dish liquid, dishwasher detergent, washing machine detergent, garbage bags, etc. We will provide initial supplies, but if you are staying longer than two nights, we recommend that you bring additional supplies. Should you forget these items some may be available at the front desk for an extra charge.
During colder months, we sell firewood and fire logs in the lobby for units with a fireplace. During warmer months, don’t forget your beach towels to use at our swimming pool.
If you are staying in a private log cabin, a one-time cleaning fee will be charged per stay as well as a refundable $500 security deposit. Cleaning fee amounts vary based on the size of each cabin and will be included in your total stay amount and documented on your confirmation letter.
– All renters are responsible for any damages, missing items or excessive clean up incurred to the unit during their stay. The prices for these will be determined according to the housekeeping/maintenance required.
– There is a Non-Smoking Policy in all of our accommodations, however smoking on outside porches is permitted.
– The number of occupants is restricted to the maximum number listed on our website for each unit (this includes children).
– There will be a $200+ fee if it is found that you have smoked in any of the resort’s cabins or rooms.
– Some of our Lodge rooms and a selection of cabins are dog-friendly with a non-refundable pet deposit (please call our reservations desk for specifics).
– To book a dog friendly unit, please call our office for options and to book with a reservation specialist.
– There is a $200 per stay nonrefundable pet fee, with a maximum of 2 dogs. Dogs are limited to 90 pounds.
– Pet owners must keep dogs on a leash at all times when outside the unit. Dogs must never be left inside the unit unattended unless crated. Dogs must be current on all vaccinations.
– Pet owners are responsible for any damages to unit or injuries to guests/staff resulting from their pet. All pets must be disclosed at time of making reservation and will be verified upon check-in.
– Discovery of a pet that has not been registered or one in a non-pet unit a non-refundable $250 fee will be charged to your credit card and you could be asked to leave without a refund of the remainder of your stay.
Our Lodge Rooms and Guest Rooms do not have an elevator. If you require a unit that is on the main floor or has a ramp, please contact us so that we can make sure you are in the best unit to suit your needs.
Mountain Top Inn and Resort regrets that it is unable to offer accessible accommodations because of the age, size, and configuration of the property. Barriers to accessibility on the property including gravel parking lots, lack of accessible parking, bathrooms, stairs to second floor rooms, and the interiors of the lodge and rooms on both the first and second floor/ level. Please call the front desk for additional information.
To give our guests privacy during their stay, we do not enter your accommodations for housekeeping while you are in the room.
To help us save the environment and ensure your privacy we do not service rooms. If you require additional towels or require your sheets changed, please contact the front desk during office hours.
Inn and Lodge rooms receive daily housekeeping service BY REQUEST ONLY. We do not service rooms if there is a do not disturb sign on the door. Cabins do not receive daily housekeeping.
There are no landline phones in our rooms or private cabins. Cell phone coverage varies from location and provider. Many Mountain Top Inn and Resort cabins and rooms offer complimentary Wi-Fi to guests. However, due to the secluded area the connectivity can be limited and unreliable.
PLEASE NOTE: WE OFFER SATELLITE BASED INTERNET SERVICE ONLY. NO HIGH-SPEED INTERNET IS AVAILABLE.
Mountain Top Inn and Resort reserves the right to substitute comparable units without notice in the event of a property sale or unforeseeable maintenance is required to the unit you requested. In the rare event a substitution is necessary, we will do everything we can to contact you to make you aware of the change. If a comparable unit is not available, we will provide you with other Mountain Top Inn and Resort rental options to choose from.
Please note: if you have left any item behind, please contact us as soon as you can. We are not responsible for any items left behind or lost. If you’ve found that you are missing something and we are able to locate it, we will be glad to box the item up and ship it to you for the shipping cost.
Shipping cost will be added and charged to the card on file. The fee can range from $25+ depending on the size of the item. If items are not picked up within 30 days, they will be donated or discarded accordingly.
– Candles are not allowed in any of our units, rooms or private cabins.
– We do not allow fireworks due to being a disruption to other guests of Mountain Top Inn and Resort
– In the event a cancellation becomes necessary, please call the front desk
– Log Cabins – If cancelling your cabin more than 30 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded. If you cancel within 30 days or less notice within your arrival date, your deposit will be retained, and any cancellation the day of may result in the total balance being forfeited.
-Lodge or Inn Rooms – If cancelling more than 48 hours prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded. If cancelling within 48 hour or less notice of your arrival date, your deposit will be retained, and any cancellation the day of may result in the total balance being forfeited.
-For your own protection, please obtain your cancellation notice so there are no misunderstandings regarding your cancellation.
-Rental Changes – can only be made to your reservation if you are outside of your cancellation/change date. Your reservation must still meet the minimum number of nights for that time period (such as weekends/holidays).
-No refunds will be given for early departures.
– If you change your reservation date, free cancellation will no longer apply. You may not change your dates and then cancel for free.