POLICIES and FAQ’S
FRONT DESK HOURS
Sunday through Thursday, 8:00am – 6:00pm
Friday and Saturday, 8:00am – 8:00pm
SALES DEPARTMENT HOURS
Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday, By Appointment
For information, call 706-663-4719
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
We are conveniently located between the towns of Pine Mountain and Warm Springs, GA surrounded by Roosevelt State Park. Directions are supplied with confirmation letters, but for more detailed directions, please see our directions page. Our office is located at 177 Royal Lodge Drive, Warm Springs, GA 31830. ________________________________________
– You must be at least 18 years of age or older with a valid credit card to rent one of our guest or lodge rooms.
– You must be 21 years of age or older with a valid credit card to rent our private log cabins.
– All units are non-smoking.
– Some of our Lodge rooms and a selection of cabins are dog-friendly with a non-refundable pet deposit (please call our reservations desk for specifics).
MINIMUM NIGHT STAY REQUIREMENTS
– For Cabins – We have a 2 night minimum stay. There are a few holidays that require 3 night minimums (Memorial Day, Labor Day, etc.) and Thanksgiving requires a 4 night minimum. If you are only able to stay 1 night, there is a possibility we may be able to accommodate you with an additional fee. Please call our reservations desk at 706.663.4719 or 800-533-6376 for details.
– For Lodge & Inn Rooms – There is generally no minimum night stay. There are a few holidays that require 2 night minimum stays (Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, etc.). Please call 706.663.4719 or 800-533-6376 for specifics.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
– You can easily book directly with us online 24/7 at www.mountaintopinnga.com or if you have specific questions, simply give us a call at 706.663.4719 and we’ll be happy to help reserve the perfect unit for you and always beat any online rate when you book direct
HOW MUCH IS DUE AT THE TIME OF BOOKING?
– In order to confirm a reservation, we require a payment of 50% of your total stay.
– Until your reservation is guaranteed, rates are subject to change without notice.
ACCEPTABLE PAYMENT METHODS
– We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
– The credit card that was used to make the reservation must be presented at check-in along with a photo ID.
WHEN IS THE BALANCE DUE?
– For overnight stays, the full balance is due at check-in.
– Any additional charged amounts owed can be applied to your card on file or another valid card upon check-out.
– For group reservations, please contact your Event Coordinator for balance due dates.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
– Check-in is 4:00 pm. In order to allow the time needed to prepare each unit to our standards, we cannot promise early check-in.
– We will provide you with 2 keys and a highlighted map to get to your unit. Most cabins are within a 1/2 mile radius of the office.
– Our Lodge Rooms are located approximately 1 mile from our check-in office & our Inn Rooms are located adjacent to our office.
– Check-out time is no later than 10:00 am. You do not have to clean the unit prior to checking out, but we will provide you with a list of checkout instructions upon arrival that we ask you to follow to ensure the unit is left in a safe condition. ________________________________________
– Should you arrive after our office closes, we will provide a late arrival envelope at our office with your last name & confirmation number that will include 2 keys to your unit, a highlighted map & written directions. Please note: you MUST come to the office the following day before 10:00am to complete the check-in procedure and take care of your balance.
– If at any time during your stay, you have locked yourself out of your unit and need assistance, we will gladly help you regain access with proper identification. During normal business hours, please call 706.663.4719 and choose Option “1” for Front Desk.
WHAT TO BRING FOR LOG CABIN ACCOMMODATIONS
– We provide you with all linens (for the maximum number of guests your unit accommodates). For linen exchange, please contact the office during normal business hours. If you are staying in a log cabin please remember to bring items such as soap, toilet paper, dish liquid, dishwasher detergent, washing machine detergent, garbage bags, etc. We will provide initial supplies, but if you are staying longer than two nights, we recommend that you bring additional supplies. Should you forget these items some may be available at the front desk for an extra charge. During colder months, we sell firewood and fire logs in the lobby for units with a fireplace. During warmer months, don’t forget your beach towels to use at our swimming pool.
LOG CABIN CLEANING FEE
– If you are staying in a private log cabin, a one-time cleaning fee will be charged per stay. Cleaning fee amounts vary based on the size of each cabin and will be included in your total stay amount and documented on your confirmation letter.
EXCESSIVE CLEANING/DAMAGE POLICY/MISSING ITEMS/MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY/PARKING CAPACITY
– All renters are responsible for any damages, missing items or excessive clean up incurred to the unit during their stay. The prices for these will be determined according to the housekeeping/maintenance required.
– There is a Non-Smoking Policy in all of our accommodations, however smoking on outside porches is permitted.
– The number of occupants is restricted to the maximum number listed on our website for each unit (this includes children).
GROUP RENTALS (3 OR MORE CABINS)
• If your plans include a larger gathering of family & friends we can help you seamlessly plan your vacation by recommending properties as close together as possible. Please call our reservation desk for more information 706-663-4719 or 800-533-6376.
PET POLICY/NON-REFUNDABLE PET CLEANING FEE – DOGS WELCOME IN SELECT CABINS and LODGE ROOMS
– To book a dog friendly unit, please call our office for options and to book with a reservation specialist.
– There is a $25 per day nonrefundable pet cleaning fee, not to exceed $100 per stay with a maximum of 2 dogs.
– Pet owners must keep dogs on a leash at all times when outside the unit. Dogs must never be left inside unit unattended unless crated. Dogs must be current on all vaccinations.
– Pet owners are responsible for any damages to unit or injuries to guests/staff resulting from their pet. All pets must be disclosed at time of making reservation and will be verified upon check-in.
– Discovery of a pet that has not been registered or one in a non-pet unit a non-refundable $250 fee will be charged to your credit card and you could be asked to leave without a refund of the remainder of your stay.
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
– Our Lodge Rooms and Guest Rooms do not have an elevator. If you require a unit that is on the main floor or has a ramp, please contact us so that we can make sure you are in the best unit to suit your needs.
• To give our guests privacy during their stay, we do not enter your accommodations for housekeeping (in cabins only). ________________________________________
– Our units do not have telephones. Cell phone coverage varies depending on your carrier, but seems to work in most locations on the mountain.
SUBSTITUTION OF ACCOMMODATIONS
– Mountain Top Inn reserves the right to substitute comparable units without notice in the event of a property sale or unforeseeable maintenance is required to the unit you requested. In the rare event a substitution is necessary, we will do everything we can to contact you to make you aware of the change. If a comparable unit is not available, we will provide you with other Mountain Top Inn rental options to choose from.
LOST AND FOUND
– Please note: if you have left any item behind, please contact us as soon as you can. We are not responsible for any items left behind or lost. If you’ve found that you are missing something and we are able to locate it, we will be glad to box the item up and ship it to you for the shipping cost.
FIREPLACES, CAMPFIRES, FIREWORKS
– The majority of our cabins are equipped with wood burning rock fireplaces. Firewood is available for sale in the Front Office. For all other wood burning fireplaces, only wood and paper may be burned, NOT plastics, food, magazines, etc.
– For units with gas fireplaces, at no time should any item be put in the fireplace. Additional charges will apply if these gas fireplaces are damaged.
– Fireplaces are not operational during the months of April through September.
– Candles may be used in units as long as they are contained in a glass jar and closely watched. Renters will be responsible for any damages including spilled wax.
– Campfires are okay in designated outdoor fire pits only. For a list of units with outdoor fire rings, please call us at 706-663-4719.
We would enjoy speaking with you and helping you in planning your visit to Mountain Top Inn & Resort.
Whether for a romantic getaway, destination wedding, family reunion or corporate retreat, we can provide you all the information you need to make your stay enjoyable. Please feel free to contact us via any of the methods above and a Mountain Top Inn and Resort representative will be happy to assist you!
CANCELLATION POLICIES/RENTAL CHANGES/FEES
– In the event a cancellation becomes necessary, please call the front desk
-Log Cabins – If cancelling your cabin more than 30 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded. If cancelling within 30 days or less notice within your arrival date, your deposit will be retained, and any cancellation the day of may result in the total balance being forfeited.
-Lodge or Inn Rooms – If cancelling more than 48 hours prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded. If cancelling within 48 hour or less notice of your arrival date, your deposit will be retained, and any cancellation the day of may result in the total balance being forfeited.
-For your own protection, please obtain your cancellation notice so there are no misunderstandings regarding your cancellation.
-Rental Changes – can only be made to your reservation if you are outside of your cancellation/change date. Your reservation must still meet the minimum number of nights for that time period (such as weekends/holidays).
-No refunds will be given for early departures.